Operational excellence through automation expertise for all reactor types.
At best online gambling Industrial Automation, our team of dedicated nuclear engineering specialists bring decades of industry experience to provide innovative concepts and designs that benefit our nuclear customers.
Our portfolio of multi-disciplined engineering expertise includes the following:
- Conceptual Engineering – concept development that further explores regular technical concepts systematically to integrate new technologies, processes into subsequent innovative products
- Cost Modelling – perform comprehensive analysis to determine incurred cost vs benefits to assist our customers to understand the full implications of their procurement decision
- Simulations – We utilize precision analytics via modelling software to many mathematical and digital models to predict product performance
- Animations – Our simulations are animated to provide full visual reference to product performance in a given environment and geometrically specified location with operational limitations
- Lifting Equipment designed to ASME standards to verify safety, optimal performance and payload
- Digital twin – allowing the validation of design prior to the delivery of the system
- FMEA, Risk Assessment
- Shielding Calculations
- ALARA Assessment
- HU Factors Assessment
- Our highly skilled tool makers provide the highest industry standard prototypes to validate the required features, functionality and performance of the final product design
- Proof of principle to full Validation Testing
- Integration testing and training facilities